Tester call for Crochet: Floral Dreamcatcher Vest

I need testers for my Floral Dreamcatcher Vest - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: Monday, May 20th
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Floral Dreamcatcher Vest

40 Likes

so pretty :star_struck: gl with testing!

3 Likes

Ooooooh that’s so pretty. It kind of reminds me of the sun from the movie tangled! Gl w testing​:heartpulse:

3 Likes

I would also add when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, congrats on your first post and good luck with testing! :smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for the advice, i wasnt really sure what to add to it so ill keep that in mind for next time

5 Likes

So pretty! Giving Rapunzel vibes

3 Likes

I love this top so much!!! though, I don’t think 6 days for the testing is enough time (at leadt for me lol), otherwise id enter!!! Gl with testing :))

4 Likes

i crochet a lot so i can definitely get it done by the due date? is there any colour requirements?

2 Likes

Not at all, use whatever colors you like. I mostly wanna make sure it turns out alright for the different sizes

3 Likes

if it helps i’m a size Large!

2 Likes

I’d like to test <3 I’m a 3X tho, if thats to big thats ok I can make a small for my daughter.

2 Likes

I have it made so you use a larger hook size for larger sizes. I made a 2x (my size) with a 5 mm so it should work for you

3 Likes

This looks so pretty!!! Sadly I don’t think I’m ready to make something like that with my small amount of experience but gl with yalls testing and can’t wait to see the final product ! <3

2 Likes

I love this!! I’d love to make it!!! <33

2 Likes

(if you would like to see my work check out @created_by_sloth on instagram)

3 Likes

I’m working on it now but I will say I had to add one more stitch in the first step otherwise I ended up with 9 petals and I restarted like 4 times lol

1 Like

Oh i see, im sorry about that, ill check it out and see what i wrote wrong

1 Like

Could just be a me issue lol

It might be good to mention how adjusting size will affect the later rows. Like if you need to increase the dimension of the arm holes, that’s gonna affect rows like 17 and 18 I think

I’m gonna try and finish the best but I havent cut the yarn, just pinned and started a new section. I don’t like how it fits me but I can frog it and try again in the future. Just wanna finish the pattern and let you know before I start from scratch again lol

1 Like

Alrighty well let me know if anything else comes up with it. This is my first clothing pattern like this so i want it to turn out well for everyone

1 Like

Completed my journal! Only other thing I mentioned was row 24, make sure to add that if you are going to add or subtract stitches, that it needs to be in multiples of 4s (I think) so you have the right number for the picots

1 Like