Tester call for Crochet: Flower Buddy No-Sew Crochet Pattern CLOSED 😒

Hi! This is a tester call for a baby flower buddy! :sparkles:This pattern was inspired by FalseBubbles lazy daisy pattern. Please read the requirements if you are interested in applying.

:blossom: This pattern is no-sew

:blossom: I will be picking 6 - 7 testers

:blossom: You will need to post a public journal with a picture of your finished product. In the journal you will also need to say about how long it took you to make and any errors or confusions you found/had.

:blossom: If you are new to ribbler and have no/little karma but you want to test comment β€œ:blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:” in the comments.

:blossom: Please have it finished and journal uploaded before January 4.

:blossom: I’ll be picking testers on December 29

:blossom: If you apply and want to get picked comment what yarn you would be using if you got picked.

:blossom: There are no color or yarn requirements.

:blossom: Here are some more pictures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
19 Likes

𝕀’𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯!! 𝕀π•₯’𝕀 𝕔𝕦π•₯𝕖! 𝕀’𝕕 𝕑𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝π•ͺ 𝕦𝕀𝕖 π•”π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•π•π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž ℍ𝕠𝕓𝕓π•ͺ 𝕃𝕠𝕓𝕓π•ͺ.

5 Likes

:blossom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I just applied to your other pattern as well, but honestly I would really love to do this one!! I would probably use medium yarn with a 3.75 or 4 mm hook

3 Likes

So cute!:heart_eyes::sob: I would use parfait chunky or bernat blanket yarn​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d use Big Twist Value yarn.

I’d really like to test this pattern because this little buddy is so cute!!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness he is SO cute!! I would love to test!! I will be using acrylic yarn with a 3.5 mm hook
:blossom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OMG OMG!!!
I know it’s past the deadline but it’s so cute!!!??
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom:
I applied!!

I would use baby bernat

2 Likes

Aw man yeah! I forgot today was the last day. Nyeh maybe we have a teeny chance. Idk.

1 Like

Okay ppl so I didn’t get the notification I normally get from Ribblr that says I have permission to test but I checked my patterns and I have the pattern. I think I’m not an official tester but I’m testing yk like it says in the original post.
But idk if I’m supposed to add a journal and I’m assuming I’m supposed to but then idk how to share it bc I’ve never used a journal in Ribblr before. Hehe I should’ve taken a look at that first. I thought it wouldn’t be hard to learn though.
Anyway if this happened to you ppl and/or you have any advice pls reply back and tag me @DisneyIzzy!!! Thx so much!!! :blush:

2 Likes