Tester call for Crochet: Flower themed duck

I need testers for my Flower themed duck -
:blossom: This is part of an element + forest animal collab so be sure top check everyone else’s patterns out
:duck:The due date is the 23rd of June
:blossom:You need a toothpick or other small stick to create the flower stem
:duck:I will accept 1 acrylic tester so if you want to be that tester please specify that in your response and if you dont want to be the acrylic tester please tell me waht yarn you plan on using
:blossom: I will accept about 5 testers after about 4 or 5 hours
:duck: You can use any colours as long as they are sort of duck inspired
:blossom: If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask

Click pattern photo to apply:
Flower themed duck

32 Likes

I would love to be an acrylic tester for this duck!

3 Likes

omg so cute!! i need to test!

i would use baby bee adore-a-ball yarn in the same colors with a 5mm hook!!

im not sure if i will be able to finish on time, since im leaving for vacation on the 22nd, but i’m pretty positive i could get it done before then! i will update you if i get picked :>

2 Likes

I’d love to test this!! I’d probably use chenille yarn with a 5mm hook or bernat with a 6.5mm hook

1 Like

Adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Gl with testers!

1 Like

I love to test it!!!

I will usea cotton yarn, the brands that i use are Sinfonia and La abuelita.

I never tested anything but i really want the opportunity, i have a lot of experience in amigurumis and crochet.

1 Like

I would love to apply! I have the perfect no fray yarn (like t-shirt or woobles)!

1 Like

omg sooo cute!!
i wish i could test​:sob::sob:
gl with testing tho!

1 Like

So cute. I wish i could test but i would need more then 2 days.

1 Like

I would LOVE to test!! I’d use super chunky with a 6mm crochet hook! And your ducky is :sparkles:adorable :sparkles:

1 Like

hey there! I would love to test out this sweet little duck pattern if you still have any tester positions open! I just got some new yarn in a chenille light. Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to be a tester using acrylic yarn :grin:!

1 Like

I would love to be a tester! I will be using size 6 plush yarn and a size 5mm crochet hook

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.