Tester call for Crochet: Four pointed star granny square

!!!I DON’T TAKE ANY MORE TESTERS AT THE MOMENT BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO TEST IT, I’LL KEEP YOU ON THE WAITING LIST UNTIL SOMEONE UNLISTS THEMSELVES!!!
I need testers for my Four pointed star granny square - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I need 10 testers who could finish this in 2weeks :smile:

19 Likes

I’d love to! I’m out of town at the moment but I’m flying back on Friday and would be able to complete over the weekend. I have low karma because I’m new but I promise I give great feedback lol

2 Likes

Don’t worry about low karma, I don’t focus on that honestly. I’ll add you on the list

1 Like

My grandmother and I were JUST talking about trying to figure out granny squares, this is perfect timing. Like, I don’t think this could be more perfect. XD It’s really cute too

1 Like

Awesome x) I hope you won’t struggle during the testing !

1 Like

It would be my first one, so I’m excited to try it out! My gma said she’s tried them before and never really got the hang of it but wants to try again, so we’re excited to give it a whirl

1 Like

Very pretty I have some moon and sun granny squares from a pattern a friend gave me I’d love to try out the star for you!

1 Like

Great, thank you !

Thanks, I’m looking forward to testing this one too!

1 Like

its so pretty! goodluck with testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to test your pattern :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are welcome to ^^

1 Like

Yay I can’t wait to get started

1 Like

Love to test this one too

1 Like

That would be much appreciated :smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.