Tester call for Crochet: Free Bee Pattern ( BEE-GINNER FRIENDLY)

I need testers for my Free Bee Pattern ( BEE-GINNER FRIENDLY) - Crochet ePattern
This is my first pattern on here, so please bee kind​:heart:. Due Date: June 27
Due Date:
Additional Requirements: I would appreciate if you could not use chenile, velvet, or blanket yarn. Thanks again!
Click pattern photo to apply:
Free Bee Pattern ( BEE-GINNER FRIENDLY)

27 Likes

welcome to the community, and gl with testing! if you have any questions, feel free to dm me : D

6 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

5 Likes

Thank you for the honour to be able to test your pattern dear. If you have other requirements or other things you would like to discuss you can send me a PM. I am going to use a fine yarn with 3,5 mm crochet. I also have a thin fluffy yarn. I will start with the first one. Thank you dear.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you have fun making these little guys! :sparkling_heart:-Lucy

2 Likes

This pattern was so much fun to test. I LOVE my BEE @lulovescrochet , Thank you for choosing me as one of your testers dear. I will make a bunch of these cuties. :sparkling_heart: - Emine

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.