Tester call for Crochet: Giant Axolotl

Come test this big boi! No requirements for yarn. Due the 25th of August (let me know if you need more time) I would like 5 or more testers :DD - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

19 Likes

This is soooo cute :hugs:

2 Likes

Adorable​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Goodluck with testing

4 Likes

Applied. Would love to test.
How much yarn does it take?

1 Like

So cute. How big is it? I Love Axolotls! :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: My daughter has one that is about 5 or 6year old. Big fella.
Love to test this for you I have 50 plus years of experience with all types of patterns. Looking forwad to hearing from you. Jen

2 Likes

Aww!! So cute!

1 Like

This took me around 2 and a half skeins for the body/arms and half of a skein for the purple if I remember correctly

1 Like

It is about 25 inches tall (from frills to tail) and 18 inches wide (from beginning of left frill to end of right frill)!

1 Like

My BFF LIVES & BREATHS Axolotis’ and NFL Steelers … Im imagining a theme here. I’m in, if you’ll have me. Already have the yarn.

1 Like

Absolutely! That sounds like a great idea and a cool gift!

omg this is so cute i would love to test and post ab it on my tik tok too! it’s so adorable im obsessed my tik tok is “jess_the_mess27”!

2 Likes

That would be so cool!

1 Like

I would love to be a tester

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to test! I already made a mini one from another person​:smiling_face:

1 Like

aw this is super adorable!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.