(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Gnomes (no-mid sew)

(Leaving this open for an extra day or two!)
Hello, Ribblers!
I’m looking for 15 testers for my gnome pattern! (~5 of each variation, except base, listed later on)
This is for a garden collab with @BEEutifulCreations @CosmikEluminatedC @sarahmakinthangs and @Sk8rCatCrochet ! Don’t worry if you’re not accepted to the test, since we’ll be doing a CAL with all of the patterns soon.
This is a beginner-intermediate pattern. You’ll need to cc, sc, inc, dec, bbl, fasten on and crochet on to front loops, do BLO/FLO, invisible fasten off, and sl st

Variations from least to most sewing
Base, hair or peeking (no sew)
Flower
Feet

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!
:potted_plant::potted_plant::potted_plant:

Requirements

-done by April 30th NO EXTENSIONS.

-make at least one variation to the base. (feet, flower, or peeking gnome)
I would also appreciate if anybody does hair, but it’s optional!

-if you cannot finish testing, please tell me! I won’t block you from any future tests

-make a journal with a photo and your yarn and hook types.
Do not include mistakes you found in your journal!
I will also make a group chat for testers, but you don’t have to tell me when you’re done there

-no yarn requirements

-read the pattern (and introduction!) carefully and report any mistakes you find in the group chat. Please do not include them in your journal!
Also, don’t be afraid to ask for clarifications, I’m happy to help and improve the clarity of the pattern!

-if you read all this and would like to test, comment the variation of gnome you’ll make, and the yarn you will be using!

You have tomorrow to apply! (Next 24 hrs after this is posted, or more if I forget hehe)

Click the photo to apply!

More Photos

19 Likes

Lmk if I missed anything :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Are you wanting a specific yarn type used?

2 Likes

Nope! No yarn requirements

I would make the flower variation with hair if able :blush: I would use either acrylic or cotton.

1 Like

I think I’m going to make the peeking one and I might make some hair too!

1 Like

Lol I didn’t realize the one part was drop down :woman_facepalming:t3:. Sorry @Doggie some of these features I’m still realizing how to work them. Even though I’ve been on here for a couple of years. :joy:
I’ll be doing one with hair :slight_smile: and probably worsted

1 Like

I really love this cutie!! I won’t be able to test, but I’m hoping to join the CAL!

1 Like

Thanks for applying! I’ll be accepting by the end of today : )

1 Like

Sounds good!