(closed)Tester call for crochet gudetama pillow pattern

Hi! I would like testers to help me test my crochet gudetama pillow pattern! If you would like to test, please be able to finish in 2-3 weeks after I send you the pattern, and be able to post photos of the finished pillow on your instagram account tagging me at @creative_crochet_central ! You can also apply on my instagram post! Thank you!

19 Likes

I’ll be happy to test for you

3 Likes

Good luck with your test

3 Likes

Are you open to other types of yarn?

3 Likes

Of course! You can even just make the pillow shape and add different things to it, like bunny ears. However, if you decide to use different yarns, let me know the size of the finished piece.

4 Likes

I’ll send you the pattern!

3 Likes

Awesome! I’d love to test then :relaxed:

2 Likes

Just added you as a tester!

3 Likes

Im ready to test for you :heart:

2 Likes

I can also help you test!!! I might need 2 more days for the shops to open so I can buy my yarn, but the pillow is adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have just added you as a tester!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Cool interpretation

2 Likes

All done! You can check out my journal :blue_heart: Thanks for the opportunity!

4 Likes

Wow so fast! It looks great! Do you mind if I share this on my instagram account and do you have an account that I can tag you in?

2 Likes

Absolutely! My insta is Jennifer.allard.73 and I can share on mine as well

2 Likes

I would love to test it

1 Like

1 Like

Would it be okay if the test is also a different color. Yellow is the one color I don’t have right now. I know my sister would love a pillow like this.

1 Like

Feel free to experiment with the colour! I just want to make sure the basic pillow shape is okay.

2 Likes