TESTER CALL for Crochet: Hanna Algarve top

I need testers for my Hanna Algarve top - Crochet ePattern :yarn: :star2: :sparkles: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I was happy that so many applied quickly to my previous tester call Anna Algarve Top and here comes my other top that is also a halterneck top in another style and stitches!

This summer top is a crop top and halterneck top that has been used a lot by me and my sister during hot summer days used during vacations, trips, on the beach and both for casual days and going out during summer!

I would love to get as many pictures as possible from your finished top! And to also see and hear everything that can be approved in the pattern! It is a summer top that is fast and with some different stitches including singel crochet stitch, double crochet stitch, moss stitch and herringbone hdc stitch (i have a tutorial). I want it to be both fast and easy to make from this pattern! I happily hear all improvements! Even in english grammar (Im not a native english speaker).

Thank you so much in advance!

And happy crocheting!

Due Date: 2024-05-30

-I would love to have as many photos as possible of your finished product, but at least one good photo! I would like to have photos of it while you or someone else is wearing it (you dont need to show face).
-Finish by due date
-Be okay with me using your finished product photo to promote the pattern
-no yarn/ hook requirements - only that the gauge and the yarn matches.

-Post a journal and be active in groupchat is appreciated!

SIze Adult L and size child 10-12 year is already taken!

Photo by @katriinrosen (find on instagram)

Click pattern photo to apply:
Hanna Algarve top

23 Likes

KSDJFAUSHDF SO PRETTYYYYYY ITS SO SAD l CANT MAKE IT BC I DONT HAVE ENOUGH YARNNN

3 Likes

THANK YOU! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

You should go get yarn :smile: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea i shd :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

AAAA So CUTTEE gll with testing!!

3 Likes

Thank you!! Which size are you interested in making? It goes from size child 2 year to adult 4xl :blush::blush:

3 Likes

I’d love to test a child size 2 years :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just applied! I can do adult medium or small!

2 Likes

Stop cuz why is that so cute​:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I’d love to do adult medium!

2 Likes

It is yours!

1 Like

Heartofgold, you can make S :blush:

1 Like

@AmiMommyBoutique it is yours!

2 Likes

This is the sizes:|Child 2-4 years|Child 6-8 years|Child 10-12 years|Adult XS-S|Adult
M-L|Adult
XL-2XL|Adult 3XL-4XL|

Sizes that are already taken is 2-4 year old, 10-12 year old, Adult XS-S, Adult M-L.

Both stripes in neck and in back are adjustable so the sizes would fit, the larger ones is a bit longer and wider. I want to test if i need to add more rows and make the top longer on the larger sizes. And also in the child sizes :smiling_face:

1 Like

@Yolawnda You can make size M :slight_smile:

1 Like

GKND SO CUTE!!! i physically can not make shirts, but good luck testing! this is adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.