Tester call for Crochet: Herringbone Socks

I need testers for my Herringbone Socks - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

This pattern has just gone to my tech editor @StitchReader but I am looking for people to test it before it goes live. I am looking for one person per shoe size (sizes are UK),

Testers need to look out for typos, check stitch counts every row/round, and to check that instructions are clear and can be understood. As a tester I do ask that you create journal entries to document your progress and to give feedback on the pattern. In return at the end of the testing phase, testers will be gifted the pattern to keep in their library.

Testing will be taking place during June and I would like to publish at the beginning of July.

This is an intermediate crochet pattern, so I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone who is a beginner.

With the new tools that @Ribblr posted about today, you will be able to apply for testing by clicking the photo on this post.

10 Likes

Oh dang, I want to click it to see what it does!

4 Likes

Oh shoot! I didnt mean to click it! Im so sorry!! @DinosaursAreSad you could teat it if youd like.

4 Likes

What did it look like?

3 Likes

Would you like me to reject your application then? By the way that new feature does work :grinning:

5 Likes

This is what it looks like on the designers end

5 Likes

Its just ribblrs new feature drop, if you click the image it applies you as a tester, the person doing the tester call can then view you and accept or decline it

4 Likes

Ok first, this is cute
Second line Tiphani and Oliver, I wanted to see what would happen if I clicked the pic (I was hoping it would be that the designers could set up their own application), but then it told me that I’d be notified if I’m chosen :flushed: I’m so sorry to waste your time, but I can’t test right now

4 Likes

I love the pictures now instead of a list in the testing area

6 Likes

Yes please, so sorry abt that!

4 Likes

No problem at all, it’s nice to know that the feature is working nicely.

6 Likes

That is true, sorry you have to be all of our guinea pig though…

4 Likes

What does the karma even mean? Like how do you get it up?

4 Likes

Lol, I get it… I really wanted to touch it! I was afraid it would enter instead of letting me confirm. Good to know.

6 Likes

That was in the announcement
When you complete the rest, the designer will mark that you did and your karma will go up.

5 Likes

Ohhh, thank you!

5 Likes

If I understand it correctly, each time you test and complete it you gain karma points. The more you test successfully the more points you earn. I think!
Ribblr posted about it just a little while ago.

5 Likes

If you want to click it and see what it does then by all means go ahead. I won’t hold you to the task :grinning:

4 Likes

I know what it is, I wanted to know (from the tester pov) what it looked like and if it had a confirmation or not

4 Likes

4 Likes