Tester call for Crochet: Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte

I need 5 testers for my Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Testers will be picked September 27th
Due date: October 4th

Requirements: Must create journal, must participate in group chat and give feedback where necessary, must complete testing by due date. Different types of yarn are encouraged, but base colors must be similar. you may take liberty with whipped topping and straw colors.

If you cannot abide by these conditions please do not apply, if you are accepted and do not follow the requirements you will be removed and not selected for future testing.

Thank you and happy crocheting <3

35 Likes

If you need references, check out my IG: Raeshandmade

7 Likes

Omggg id love to test! But i dont have the tan yarn or the very top caramel looking color​:sob:

Maybe i can do the tan with white too and use brown for the other!?

8 Likes

This is so cute! I would love to test for you! :blush:

9 Likes

FINALLY SOMEONE HAS DONE THIS! i’ve been waiting :sob:

8 Likes

This is adorable!
If I were selected the base would be a dark brown and have a beige type colour and white- are those okay?

7 Likes

I would love to test. I have every color.

5 Likes

What is the color on the top? The I’m assuming Carmel? I think I would have the other colors no problem but I’m unsure about that top part. Is it a gold shimmer one? Or something else?

5 Likes

It’s a speckled yarn meant to simulate the dusting on the whip, but as stated above you may use whatever color you’d like for the whipped topping and straw.

5 Likes

Okay! I think I have a good yarn for that then. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you.

5 Likes

Applied! I adore this!

5 Likes

THAT IS ADORABLE
Good luck with testing :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

This is adorable :heart_eyes: I love pumpkin spice lattes!

5 Likes

I wish i could but i dont have orange :sob::sob::sob::sob: and i would wanna do orange

6 Likes

If selected for testing you don’t have to use the exact colors for the base just ones similar, for example if you don’t have the tan you could use a taupe or light brown. The straw and whipped topping color can be whatever you’d like :3

3 Likes

I prefer the base stay some shade of orange to keep the pumpkin spice vibes. As for the other colors as long as it’s kept within the same color family I don’t mind. Whipped topping and straw color are up to you.

2 Likes

Here’s my crafting pagge for reference: Instagram: comfycraftsbysanji

3 Likes

I also have a beige sort of caramel yarn with a slight orange tint to it. I found after a hunt! Would that be better?

3 Likes

I love this. I have always thought of making something like this. If you wanna check out my other work its on my Instagram: @amberscrochetco !! I applied !

3 Likes

@leaders please close this :slight_smile:

3 Likes