Tester call for Crochet: Jumbo Jellyfish

I need testers for my Jumbo Jellyfish pattern!

Any yarn/colors are fine! I’ll be picking testers on Sunday the 17th. I know its the holiday season and people are busy so I wanna give a good amount of time for people to be able to finish so the due date will be January 3rd! If you have any questions please let me know!!

Optional: let me know what colors you wanna use on your jellyfish!

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
33 Likes

Omg omg I know I want to but I just finished huge project, started another big one and now this aaaa but it’s so cool I can’t pass on this ahahah I feel I’m gonna die inside if I won’t try xd I can’t answer colors yet, my soul screams pink, but my jarn stash dark red or any other color that I have to much in that moment haha

3 Likes

Cute! good luck with testing :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Are there any yarn requirements?

2 Likes

I think I would use green/white + pink colors for my jellyfish if I would be chosen :see_no_evil::smiling_face: it’s very cute!

2 Likes

nope! you can use and yarn and any colors you want!

1 Like

I’m brand new and I’ve never been a tester before but I’d sure like to try.

3 Likes

i’d use white for the body and some of the stingers and blue, yellow, and red!

2 Likes

okay! thanks

2 Likes

If I were chosen :smile: I would do an ombre of pink, like dark pink for the body, and the tentacles a lighter pink.

1 Like

Hellooo! I could totally test this in pink, purple, or even a yellow in sweet snuggles yarn! It’s very cute I love making jellyfish :slight_smile:

1 Like

My bestie loves sea creatures and she also loves anything “cow”. Her favorite color is shades of purple and her favorite team is Pittsburg Steelers. I have several themed colors to choose from for her, but thinking Black & Yellow since football is her passion! What do you think?

This looks absolutely adorable! I’d use bernat blanket yarn, colors light blue and dark blue. Maybe some white too for tenticals!

This is adorable! Naturally, i wanna do it in the green leftovers from my blanket so it would look like Jelly from Jelly&Narwhal. :sweat_smile: :joy: I have a feeling though my daughter will want it in a different color.

Cute! I would plan to use worsted weight yarn and probably make him a rainbow color of some sort :two_hearts: I applied. Best of luck testing :two_hearts::dancer:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.