Tester call for Crochet: jumbo shrimp

I need testers for my jumbo shrimp - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 7/1/24

Hey guys, this is a pattern I wrote up while sort of free-handing this jumbo shrimp. I’d love to have testers verify if it’s easy to read, and if they enjoy making it!

Click pattern photo to apply:
jumbo shrimp

49 Likes

Aw its adorable​:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I wanna apply so bad but I already have to test 5 things

3 Likes

This is so cute!!! I love shrimp so I’m definitely applying :blush:

3 Likes

This is too cute! I’d love to test this pattern​:shrimp::heartpulse:

1 Like

I’d love to test in chenille yarn unless u have any yarn requirements :two_hearts:

1 Like

No yarn requirements! I’m actually curious now to see how it would look with chenille yarn :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

JUST APPLlED

omg I saw that pattern on my fyp and I snatched it sooo quick
can’t wait to make it!!!

How much yarn did it take?

That’s so cutee

He’s so cute!

Is it low sew?

I would love to test him! It would be so cute to make a big cuddly shrimp! I would love to make him out of velvet chenille with a 5mm hook and make him nice and snuggly!

OMG, PLEASE LET ME TEST I AM BEGGING YOU!
Heh…my house is in dire need of a giant shrimp to just lie around wherever it pleases.

1 Like

Yes i am also begging lol! My son would love him! Lol

1 Like

Each piece has to be sewn onto the main body, which is 2 tail pieces, 3 leg pieces, and 4 face bits. So I would say not low sew, as it is 9 pieces total that have to be sewn, but I would say they are sewn in fairly easy to reach areas.

Okay. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

I’d LOVE to test him! He’s absolutely adorable, and the longer deadline will be great with my slightly injured finger lol. I’d probably use either worsted weight yarn or get some baby blanket/velvet yarn in pink or red!

This is so cute