[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Lady of the Dungeon Kerchief

Hey there Ribblr folks and anime fans! I need testers for my Lady of the Dungeon Kerchief - Crochet ePattern. This pattern is still in in the rough drafts, and I would love some input from the community about how to improve it. I’ll be taking about 3-4 testers, who will receive the pattern for free once it has been published.

Apply by: April 26.

Due Date: May 10th.

Requirements:

• Can adhere to the due date, unless otherwise discussed (please let me know in advance if you think you will need more time!)
  • Is experienced with reading and following beginner to intermediate crochet patterns with ease, is comfortable working with multiple yarn weights (worsted, dk, lace), and can block their piece once finished.
  • Can provide good quality photos of the piece completed and/or in-progress. Testers must send at least 1 photo of the completed piece and any feedback by the deadline in order to access the pattern for free after publishing, and be considered for any future pattern tests.

Other Preferences:

• Has pattern-tested before, and can provide proof (social media post, photos of finished pieces, etc.)
  • Has an Instagram account where you can post the finished piece, and so I can give you a shout-out; this is NOT required to test.
  • Would be willing to offer their photos to be published within the pattern, including pattern PDFs on Etsy and Ravelry; this is NOT required to test. You will be credited in pattern listings and within the pattern for this work if you choose to do so!

This is my very first tester call - I hope to keep this process super casual and stress-free, so no one feels daunted by the process. Thank you in advance, and I can’t wait to get started!

Click pattern photo to apply:

28 Likes

so niceee

1 Like

Thank you! Definitely still a work in progress, which is why I would love other’s input.

3 Likes

Yea i get it!

2 Likes

Wait… how is it even possible to have too much yarn? :scream: (@ your username) :joy:

2 Likes

You haven’t seen my workspace… legend says I’m still buried under all skeins there…

3 Likes

my dream :rofl:

2 Likes

This is so AWESOME!

20240422_201137

(Gif credit)

Edit: oops, forgot to add I have examples of testing in my makes folder (well over half were pattern tests). I also am not currently active on social media, but my IG stitched.with.stardust will also provide examples of my previous testing experience!

2 Likes

Yes!! Glad to know I’ve reached the dunmeshi fans, thank you!

1 Like

I would love to test! I Would use black and magenta for the yarn colors. Unfortunately I don’t have Instagram, but I’m completely fine with you using my picture when I finish- if you pick me as one of your testers.

1 Like

Winter Olympics Thank You GIF by Team USA

1 Like

Thank you for applying! I will definitely consider once I’ve gotten all the applications in, that colour combo sounds gorgeouuusss

1 Like