Tester call for Crochet: Ladybug - Color Match Game

I need 5-7 testers for my Ladybug - Color Match Game - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: June 26th
Material Requirements:

• Worsted Weight (#4) yarn in colors Black (1 skein), White, Red (1 skein), Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink
  • G 4.0mm (or 4.45mm) & E 3.5mm hooks
  • Stuffing
  • Safety Eyes (16mm - optional)
  • Scissors
  • Stitch marker(s)

Additional Requirements:

• All crochet levels welcome - the pattern is written in beginner friendly terms and features full color reference photos.

• I do ask that all testers occasionally update within the chat or in their project tab progress notes/photos throughout the testing process.

• Please note, this pattern does require a fair bit of end weaving after assembling the Mama Ladybug top shell - so if you prefer a no/low sew project, this probably isn’t the test for you.

• Testers only need to complete the Mama Ladybug and at LEAST one Baby Ladybug, but it is not necessary to make all 12 baby ladybug’s.

Testers will be picked no later than tomorrow (June 8th).

Click pattern photo to apply:
Ladybug - Color Match Game

36 Likes

This is such a cute idea! I don’t have a reason to make this, so good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Cool! Gl with testers :blush:

3 Likes

Just as cute as the turtle one!

3 Likes

Thank you!! Its hard to pick a favorite pair

2 Likes

So cute love it

2 Likes

Super cute!!

2 Likes

This looks SO cute! I really love the minibug designs!

2 Likes

Thanks!! So many less pieces than the turtle version​:sweat_smile: theyre like perfect palm size :face_holding_back_tears: lol

2 Likes

I’m sooo tempted, but I don’t think I have enough of the same-color yarn… and I still need to finish the turtle. XD

Edit: Hrrm… I might, but not sure. >,>

This would be great as a counting game, too! Like a different number of spots per ladybug?

2 Likes

The ladybug version is colors, but I thought about adding a spots version as well!!

1 Like

This is so cool!

1 Like

That is super cute! GL with the testing!

1 Like

Thank you!!

I have grandkids the right age. I would love to test if you still have room

1 Like

UPDATE: at this time, the testers needed for this project have been chosen/messaged. Thank you to all that have applied! Your work is beautiful and I look forward to potentially working with you on future tests <3

1 Like

Would love to test for you again! Let me know if you’re still looking for testers :yum::heart_eyes:

1 Like