Tester call for Crochet: Laura top

I need testers for my Laura top - Crochet ePattern

This is the sizes: Child 2-4, Child 6-8, child 10-12, XS-S, M-L, XL-2X, 3XL-4XL.

Tell me in the comments which size you want to make while applying to be tester. :slight_smile:

It is a beginnerfriendly fast pattern, stitches used is dc - double crochet stitches in variations, singel crochet stitches, picot stitch and chains.
Hook used is 3 mm and yarn used is worsed yarn, gauge in sc 16sts and 18 rows in 10 cm x 10 cm 4"x4". This yarn used in this pattern is a bit thicker and im using smaller hook than recomended for this yarn to make the stitches more covering.

I would love to get as many pictures as possible from your finished top in different colors! And to also see and hear everything that can be improved in the pattern. I happily hear all improvements! Even in english grammar (Im not a native english speaker).
Due Date: 2024-06-01
Additional Requirements:

-At least one good photo! I would like to have photos of it while you or someone else is wearing it (you dont need to show face).
-Finish by due date
-Be okay with me using your finished product photo to promote the pattern
-no yarn/ hook requirements - only that the gauge and the yarn matches.

-Post a journal and be active in groupchat is appreciated!
Click pattern photo to apply:

Due Date: 2024-06-05

Click pattern photo to apply:
Laura top

32 Likes

good luck with your testing!!
you may wanna add yarn/hook requirements if there’s any.

6 Likes

I would absolutely love to make this! Can’t wait to know more about the requirements etc :sunny:

6 Likes

I applied, but I also would say to add a little more detail for what is needed materials wise. I. Pretty sure you used cotton yarn (?) and what hook size. Other than that I wish you luck and fortune in this test!

7 Likes

this is beautiful i would love to make this in cream, brown or green, its very cottagecore style!

5 Likes

I love it. It’s perfect for summer. I would really like to make it.

4 Likes

I would love to test this, it would be so pretty in green or brown!! I would want to make a size small!

3 Likes

Yes that would be lovely colors for this top!! :sparkles: :yarn: :star2: :heavy_heart_exclamation:
I added some more info, what size do you want to make :smiling_face:

:heart_eyes: what size do you want to make :smiling_face:

How nice! :heavy_heart_exclamation: I have added some more info now! What size are you interested in making?
Yes im using 100% cotton yarn, acrylic yarn would work also though, the size of the yarn is a little bit thicker than it use to be, but im still using hook size 3mm to make the stitches more covering. So check the gauge :). I hope you have some suitable lovely yarn for this top in your yarn stash! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How nice to hear!! :heavy_heart_exclamation: I added some more details! What size are you interested in making? Tell me if you have any questions! :sparkles:

Ok I have cotton yarn and a 3mm hook my size would probably be a medium or a large depending on how it fits around my bust.

1 Like

More details added now! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :yarn: :sparkles:

1 Like

Perfect! The M-L size is yours! :yarn: :sparkles:

1 Like

The yarn i have been using for this top is a bit thicker than usual, so dont forget to check the gauge.

If the gauge is a bit smaller you can try with bigger hook or if it is bigger you can try with smaller hook, so you will get same size and tension. :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok Roger that.

1 Like

Size small!

1 Like

Hi! I am size medium, I would say :two_hearts:
I would use a light pink color probably, perfect for summer. I also have different greens and white and a blue with a “ pattern“ on it. Would have to check what is best with my gauge.
My boyfriend is a (hobby) photographer, so nice pics guaranteed :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’d love to make this!! I’m a 1x-2x rn, but I’m trying to lose a bit of weight!! I do appreciate you going up to 4x tho!!! I would love to make this so much!! This is so adorable, I can’t!!

1 Like

i would love to make it in medium/large

1 Like