Tester call for Crochet: Laura top

Sounds great!! :camera_flash::heart_eyes:. Medium is yours!!

1 Like

1XL/2XL is yours! :heart_eyes:
The yarn i have used is a bit thicker than normally so dont forget to make the gauge, if the gauge is smaller maybe you can try a bigger hook or the larger size, so the top will not be smaller than expected! Yes with this top the size grading was a bit easier! But it is harder to find testers for the larger sizes i have notized sobyou are wellcomed!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Of course, thank you so much!! I can’t wait to get started!!! <33

1 Like

Ok ! You can make M/L too! So i will get some different colors ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

You have small! :heart_eyes:

Only sizes left now is the child sizes and the 3XL/4XL !
:smiling_face:
Tell me if you want to make one of these sizes and i will approve your application too!
(One more similar top like this is coming up for testing call today or coming days too!)

1 Like

I would like to make XS-S size. I have multicolored cottom yarn that i think It Will be nice to try. It’s more like Orange. But in white or beige Will also be beautiful.

1 Like

I’ve applied. I’d like to make child size 2-4 if possible xxx

1 Like

perfect! can’t wait to get approved and start :yarn:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

You are approved :smiling_face::smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok​:smiling_face::smiling_face:, but now only child and 3xl/4xl is left. :smiling_face:

Thank you but I don’t have any model to compare if the size suits correct. Maybe Next time :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.