Tester call for Crochet: Lauwren Top - 2 ways top

I need testers for my Lauwren Top - 2 ways top - Crochet ePattern

I need testers for my Laura top - Crochet ePattern

This is the sizes: Child 2-4, Child 6-8, child 10-12, XS-S, M-L, XL-2X, 3XL-4XL.

Tell me in the comments which size you want to make while applying to be tester. :slight_smile:

It is a beginnerfriendly fast pattern, stitches used is dc - double crochet stitches in variations, singel crochet stitches and chains.
Hook used is 3 mm and yarn used is worsed yarn, gauge in sc 16 sts and 18 rows in 10 cm x 10 cm 4"x4". This yarn used in this pattern is a bit thicker and im using smaller hook than recomended for this yarn to make the stitches more covering.

I would love to get as many pictures as possible from your finished top in different colors! And to also see and hear everything that can be improved in the pattern. I happily hear all improvements! Even in english grammar (Im not a native english speaker).
Due Date: 2024-06-10 ( increasing to 2024-06-15!)
Additional Requirements:

-At least one good photo! I would like to have photos of it while you or someone else is wearing it (you dont need to show face).
-Finish by due date
-Be okay with me using your finished product photo to promote the pattern
-no yarn/ hook requirements - only that the gauge and the yarn matches.
-Add your review of the pattern on healthyyarn.com too, preferably with your pictures too :slight_smile:

-Post a journal and be active in groupchat is appreciated!
Due Date:
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Lauwren Bikini Top - 2 ways top

30 Likes

so prettyyy

2 Likes

About how long does it take to work up?

4 Likes

Hard to say… maybe 3 h

2 Likes

Thank you!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

so cute!!! gl with testing!

2 Likes

cute!

3 Likes

Thank you!!!:yum::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

ill do a s-m!

3 Likes

I could do an adult large! I have tons of excess worsted weight yarns!

2 Likes

Good, if you can do XS/S :slight_smile: ! I will approve when you apply :smiling_face::smiling_face:

1 Like

Very good, can you make M/L? :slight_smile: I will approve when you apply! :smiling_face:

1 Like

And welcome to ribblr! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Id love to test the Xs to S size

2 Likes

Would love to mak this! But I have big hooters so I would need a 3x?

3 Likes

That had been perfect if you would like to test the 3XL :). I found it harder to find testers for the bigger sizes. Measurement around chest for XL/2XL is 120 cm and for 3XL/4XL 140 cm :). You measure around biggest part.

2 Likes

Id love to test this in a soft rayon yarn - size xs-s and ill happily provide feedback along the way, pictures and a journal.

2 Likes

Hi​:heart_eyes:, already have testers in that size :hushed:, but more tops is coming up for test soon!! :smiling_face:

1 Like

I aould love to test the kids 6 to 8 and adult 2x

1 Like