Tester call for Crochet: leggy froggy with dino costume and bag

I need testers for my leggy froggy with dino costume and bag - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hello everyone, I have created a pattern for a leggy froggy with a dino costume, I love leggy froggies but wanted to give it a unique twist so here he is!

:star: I will pick four testers
:star: I will pick two testers that will use plush yarn and two with acrylic
:star: It takes under two hours
:star: I will pick testers tomorrow
:star: The due date is the 22nd of August
:star: Please tell me what yarn you want to use
:star: You must provide a journal and photos for advertising, I will give credit
:star: This will be a paid pattern

thank you,
bee :D! :mushroom:🫶🏼:seedling:

19 Likes

This is so cute! Unfortunately i already have so many things to test!
Good luck though!

2 Likes

Omg thats adorable​:sob: I’d love to test with acrylic yarn since im running low on plush yarn​:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

just applied this is sooo cute

1 Like

Just applied. Can use acrylic yarn or cotton.

1 Like

I’d love to test, I can use plush yarn or acrylic. Doesn’t matter for me.

1 Like

I would use acrylic yarn :yarn: in weight 4

1 Like

I LOVE THIS!!! So cute :heart_eyes: I applied! I could use plush or acrylic, either one! Plush would be so cute though so that would be my first choice!

1 Like

So cute! Id love to test using plush yarn!

1 Like

I applied, it’s so cute! I’d use plush yarn if you were to choose me as a tester :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

hi! i would love to test with acrylic yarn, this is adorable!:heart_eyes: my insta acc is crocheted_by.maria i don’t have many posts cuz i’m new​:sparkling_heart: plz pick me​:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: i absolutely love ur frog​:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

im sorry, this test is now closed, but thank you very much for your interest, please look out for my future posts and release of this pattern, I’m planning on growing my shop and creating more patterns!

@leaders please close this post

1 Like