Tester call for Crochet: Leggy Froggy!

I need testers for my Leggy Froggy! - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Requirements:
~I’m looking for 6-8 testers to test
~Looking for testers with average karma
~ I will choose testers on august 8th if I have time
~The deadline will be August 11th by 6:00pm (Eastern Time). This can be worked up in around in an hour or so
~If testers finish by the deadline, they will be gifted the pattern
~Testers must make a journal with honest feedback on the journal with at least 1 photo
~If you want to test, apply and comment below what yarn you’re using and “Froggo!:frog::frog:
~If there are other questions, ask below! :3

12 Likes

Wow there are lots of leggy frog patterns

5 Likes

medium (4)
:frog: froggo!

2 Likes

u can look at the label of the yarn if u still have it and it says somewhere. it will normally look like this

(it’s the 4 in the box) mine is medium (4) and it says medium with the number

2 Likes

Ok, ty, i had to look it up-but i found it

1 Like

:frog: Froggo!
5-bulky
Finaly found it, sorry bout the confusion!

2 Likes

:frog: Froggo

I have the prettiest baby pink 6 (super bulky) weight yarn that would make the cutest pink leggy frog! I typically use anywhere from 8-10 mm hooks with my yarn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Froggo :frog: :frog:
Chenille chunky yarn

2 Likes

FROGGO :frog:!!!
I love this pattern and would be honoured to test it for you I can gladly make a journal and the yarn I would use is James C Brett’s Flutterby yarn I have tonnes of it to hand right now and would be ready to begin any time and I would certainly meet the deadline
I would appreciate you picking me so thank you for your consideration :frog::green_heart:

3 Likes

Froggo i will probably use a red hear super saver

1 Like

Froggo!:frog::frog:
Velvet yarn (the name’s “funny uni” from gruendl")

1 Like

maybe loops and threads like a thicker yarn! Froggo!!:frog:

1 Like

Froggo :frog: I have this baby bee yarn called sprinkles that I would use. Size 5mm hook. It’s very pretty with amigurumi critters.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.