Tester call for Crochet: Lemon, Lime, Orange Citrus Purse Pattern

I need testers for my Lemon, Lime, Orange Citrus Purse Pattern. I use worsted weight (#4) and a 5mm hook but really any yarn and its recommended hook would work. I’ve never had a pattern tested before so I’m open to however long you think you’d need to complete this. - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

38 Likes

Hey I would add the due date and if there are any yarn requirements for the pattern

6 Likes

hey!! i’d love to test this, i think it’s adorable! I was just wondering when i would have to have the pattern completed and what the requirements are? 🫶🏻

4 Likes

Would it be fine if I only did half of this pattern? This looks so amazing and would look great on my bedroom wall and as wonderful as it looks as a purse I would love to test it as a wall decoration!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m brand new to this site so I’m still learning.

5 Likes

Oh i love this idea! That would be fine with me!

3 Likes

This is the first pattern im having tested so i really just need another persons perspective. I’m just looking for honest opinions on whether or not it makes sense. There arent really any time requirements bc im not in a huge rush.

7 Likes

Omg I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHHH!!! I would absolutely love to test this beautiful pattern for ya! :sparkling_heart::lemon::tangerine:

3 Likes

Thanks then I’d love to test this pattern!

2 Likes

OMG …
I NEED THIS BAG IN MY LIFE!!! I would love to test for you :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

3 Likes

I think a pink grapefruit would be cute! And there’s plenty of pink in my stash.
Or… Blood orange!

2 Likes

Ooooh how cute!!! I would love to test. I’ve never tested before but I have experience making small Amis as well as wearables for personal use. The wearables usually take me about a 3-4 weeks or so if that’s okay with you :star_struck:

I’m looking for something to kick off the new year and this would be a perfect project! I’d love to test it out for you, if you’d like. :smile::tangerine:

1 Like

Omgggggg these are so cute!!! I cant test the purse physically right now due to not having enough yarn. But id love to test as your tech editor (Check spelling, any mistakes, etc) ; anything to make your pattern better! Let me know if youd be interested, I applied just in case​:heartbeat:

-Amber :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

would it be okay if i made one side and then folded it in half to make a little semicircle purse? I think it would be soo cute and i’d get it done faster while still testing the pattern! haha 🩷:lemon:

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:edit: please reply with an answer before i apply!!:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

These are gorgeous!!! I would LOVE to test them!! I’ve been super into making fun and bright bags recently and I’d love to test yours to add to my collection!!?

1 Like

This is so cute! I am unable to test right now. I clicked the photo on accident when I was trying to navigate away so if it added me to the applicants please don’t consider me. Good luck with testing!

So cute! I’d love to test this for you!

1 Like

I would love to test this for you!

Hi, is there a start date for the testing?

1 Like