Tester call for Crochet: Light-up mini crochet birthday cake

I need testers for my Light-up mini crochet birthday cake - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 7/13
Additional Requirements: Ability to add a battery-powered tea candle to the inside of your work
Click pattern photo to apply:
Light-up mini crochet birthday cake

39 Likes

Id love to test!!

5 Likes

That’s so cool

2 Likes

Omg that is so cutee!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thanks! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I just bought these candles the other day because I wanted to try something like this.

1 Like

That’s a brilliant use of those little lights!

1 Like

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

3 Likes

I thought i did. Its in the pattern

1 Like

Having it in the testing post allows potential testers to know if they have the supplies need in order to apply to test.

1 Like

The testing post only asked for tester ability, a title and a due date. Thank you

I NEED this!!! I would love to test! :birthday:

1 Like

Also wanted to let you know that the title, aditional requirements, and the due date is just a guide you can choose to follow its also better to include more informantion :purple_heart:

1 Like

Omg :heart_eyes: that is soooo cute

1 Like

Hello. The pattern went straight to my patterns as gifted. It did not go to the tester section.

1 Like

Oh my! I’d love to test it, I have some of those light I I just could not think of what to do with them. Such a creative option

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, i think i hit gift pattern. Oops!

2 Likes

I added notes to my journal. Mine was also gifted as tested.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I think i did it with everyone, it was my first pattern drop on here and i clearly didnt have the UI figured out yet! It looks great and ill check the notes, thank you so much!

2 Likes