Tester call for Crochet: Looking to Saturn, Planet Tapestry

Hi everyone! I’ve designed and written my first pattern and its ready for testing if you are interested?

I need around 5 testers for my Looking to Saturn, Planet Tapestry - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I’m happy for you to change the colours of the design to suit your own style. I used Paintbox cotton aran yarns for the pattern but think it could be a good stash buster for your aran yarns! The addition of the dowel is not mandatory but I hope that some of you could include it.

Tester call is open until 23rd November and would ideally like testing to be finished for the new year :). any questions please reach out!

Thanks you
Charlie

22 Likes

I would also add the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, good luck with testing! :smile:

1 Like

Can you tell it is my first time asking for testers :blush: thank you so much for the advice, will add those details in now.

1 Like

That’s so cute.

1 Like

Oh I love this :heart_eyes: I haven’t done a tapestry piece yet so that would be exciting!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.