Tester call for Crochet: low-sew Alpaca

I’m getting tired of people who apply for testing and don’t do what I’m asking for or just don’t finish the pattern without any information why so READ BEFORE YOU APPLY PLEASE :sob:

✨ I’ll choose 5 testers 
✨ Be able to finish the pattern in given time 
✨ Be able to catch typos and math mistakes
✨ Be able to define difficulty of the pattern (pattern in my opinion in at least intermediate, maybe advanced)
✨ No yarn/size/colour required 
✨ You’ll be added to chat group 	
✨ Post journal with photo(s) with finished product 

After you’re done with the pattern I require you to make a post in chat group (post will be posted day after applying deadline):

✨ PHOTO at least one with good quality light
✨ INFO (in *group chat* not journal): 
	-  weight of yarn you used
	-  hook size you used
	-  approximately how long did it take to finish 
	-  define difficulty of the pattern (beginner/intermediate/advanced)

Deadline for applying: 10 December 2023
Deadline to finish and post required information: 22 December 2023

After testing is done everyone who finish will get the pattern for free.
If you don’t finish in time or you won’t do what you’ve been asked for in this pattern testing you’’ll be banned for future testings.

I need testers for my Alpaca - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

17 Likes

ahhh so cute

2 Likes

Adorable! :heart:

1 Like

I tested your adorable reindeer for you and I hope I meet your expectations with that test. I will definitely keep track of the time I spend, if chosen. I am able to start right away, as I don’t have any other testing right now.

1 Like

Oh I remember yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it was cute, I’ll sure to take you as a tester :grin: I’ll assign everyone at 10 evening or 11 December :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.