Tester call for Crochet: Martha the Meditating Mama Sloth

I need testers for my Martha the Meditating Mama Sloth - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: July 30th

Additional Requirements:
Must complete journal with photos, preferably multiple views (front, back, side)

This pattern is written for use with wired rollers. I got them at the dollar tree. Walmart also carries them but for a lot more $. Comment if you will/will not be using wire in your limbs.

I will be watching your progress in the pattern by viewing how much you check off the steps as you work on it.
You must start it within 2 weeks so I know you are taking it serious. I am giving the whole month so it must be finished by due date.

Comment the yarn, colors, and hook size you will be using. There are no requirements. I would like to see variety and different styles of creativity so I am open to your personal touch

Follow me and message me an example of your makes.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Martha the Meditating Mama Sloth

21 Likes

I would use shades of brown and gray! And could definitely use wire, if twisted pipe cleaners or jewelers wire would work!

1 Like

I will worsted weight yarn (not sure of colors yet probably browns) and 3.5 or4.0mm hook I dont have the rollers but do have wire I can use.

1 Like

I would love to do this one in shades of brown and tan first. Then eventually some more fun colors. I can do it in blanket or worsted weight yarn. At the very least i would use the wire though i will try to find the rollers.

1 Like

ONG THATS ADORABLE!!! Ur on a roll coming out with so many new amazing patterns! Gl with testing :))

1 Like

I would love to test. I would use bernart blanket yarn. Not sure of colors but probably browns.
I would pick up rollers. I would love to make for my nephew for his birthday July 13th.

1 Like

That’s so cute! I’d totally apply if I wasn’t designing right now love this

1 Like

So cute! Would love to be one of your testers. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Super cute.
Id love to test mama sloth in baby velvet yarn, black, grey, and pink - G/4.25mm hook - and id use wire for the arms (shes got to be able to meditate :woman_in_lotus_position::sloth:)

1 Like

I would love to test using either Chenille (3mm hook) or acrylic (2.5mm hook)! I am not quite sure on colors yet as it would depend on the yarn but it would likely be some shade of blue or pink (would specify in journal). :blush::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.