Tester call for Crochet: Maya

I need testers for my Maya - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

18 Likes

You need a due date and any other specific directions needed!

7 Likes

so cute!!

5 Likes

Thank you​:sparkles:

3 Likes

Oh okay! Im new so got a few things to learn​:see_no_evil: thank you​:sparkles:

4 Likes

That is so cute

3 Likes

Thx​:sparkles:

2 Likes

SO CUTEE!!! I would love to test sm​:star_struck:

3 Likes

This is so cute! I applyed but don’t know the due date. I would absolutely love to test this for you :two_hearts::blush:

2 Likes

Is due date a must? :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I guess it isn’t absolutely mandatory, but tester are usually more inclined to apply if you add it. If you’re not so sure, I would put a time range for now and leave a heads up saying the due date might change.
It might also be a good idea also specify what weight yarn or colors you used, or even different yarns so that you can see how it turns out or if you need to make any notes in the pattern.
Another tip I have is to say how many testers you’re thinking of accepting, or when you’re going to stop accepting them, but this part isn’t too important.
Journals are also a common requirement, they’re sort of a review for the pattern that has a spot for a photo so you can actually see if they made the item.
Lots of tests also have a group chat, where mistakes and confusions can be discussed.
You can also always look through the testing zone for other posts to give you ideas for what to put in yours.
I hope that can help! Good luck testing!

2 Likes

Thank you for such a informative answer!
Im just starting to learn how all this work​:see_no_evil: i will take these tips with me!

2 Likes

It’s so pretty! Are those flower granny squares?

2 Likes

Yes! Super simple​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I will have to think on this a bit. I want to make sure I would have enough time to be able to complete it, if I would be chosen as a tester.
After you’ve chosen a deadline, of course.

2 Likes

I’d rather not put a deadline :see_no_evil: i want people to test it in peace, actually wanting to make it rather than "getting it over with":see_no_evil:
But yeah, still not very sure how all this works​:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, okay.
So it would be more of a “loose” deadline, where “you finish it when you finish it”?

Would acrylic yarn and a 3.5mm hook work? Are there any specific colors?

2 Likes

Yes, exactly!
That should work just fine!
I used some scrap yarn, so I’m not certain wich hook size I should’ve used.
Any hook size will work with compatible yarn​:sparkles:
And no specific colours, mix and match of your likings :herb:

2 Likes

Okay :slight_smile:
I applied

2 Likes

I would love to test. I would be able to work on it towards the end of next week.

1 Like