Tester call for Crochet: Mayday\'s beanie

I need testers for my Mayday's beanie - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I’m so sorry for the incomplete braid but I ran out of red yarn and I was too impatient haha. I need 3-5 testers for this adorable beanie! You can absolutely use any colors for this! I’ll be picking testers tomorrow at 10am EEST (if I remember) the due date for this is on the 17th of January but it works up super quick! (Took me about 2 hours to finish)

I think that’s everything! Tysm to everyone

20 Likes

Good luck with testing! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow that was fast! Tysm!!

5 Likes

OMG I’ve been looking for a this EVERYWHERE! I really want to make one for my sister soo bad because I know it’ll make her soo happy because she loves Spider-Man!! This is AMAZING!!

5 Likes

lol yeah!! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I LOVED THAT MOVIE SO MUCH!!! idk if I would be able to figure it out though I’ve never done wearables :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

It’s super easy if you’re interested! You just need to know basic stitches and the rest are magic rings!

4 Likes

Ahhhh tysm :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Ok! I will apply because I’ve been wanting to make one :relieved:

4 Likes

Tysmmm! If you don’t understand something let me know!

4 Likes

Okay!

3 Likes

I have a question @Heartintheclouds, by the look of it it seems that it is made mostly in red, black, and white for the “body” of it (the top part) and then the only use of blue is in the braid, correct? I think I would be able to get this done by the 17th.

this wasn’t really a question, but I just wanna make sure that the colors are correct because I have a very little amount of red, so I’ll buy some more for this.

3 Likes

You need a bit more than 50 grams of red (weigh 3-4 yarn with a 5mm hook) less than 25 grams of blue for the outline and braids and a bit of black and white!

2 Likes

OK I applied to be a tester. Thanks!

2 Likes

I wanna make one but I don’t have the yarn :sob: ALSO CONGRATS BIRDDYYYY

2 Likes

I just know my boyfriend would love this!

3 Likes

Hii I’m wondering if you can accept my request to test? Sorry I’m super excited! :>

3 Likes

OMG I’ve been looking for a pattern! I don’t think I’ll be able to test, but I’ll be waiting for it to come out!

1 Like

Ofccc

1 Like

Interesting.