Tester call for Crochet: Merfrog Keychain [CLOSED]

Merfrog Keychain - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hi Lovelies,

I’m posting a testers call for my first pattern here on Ribblr. This will be a free pattern; I’m looking for 3-4 testers to help me check for mistakes and take good photos. This is a quick pattern and a test run for me so deadline will be November 6, 2023.

I’m new to Ribblr so please be patient with me while I’m bumbling my ways around. Let me know if there are any questions.

Yarn type: chenille or no.6 chunky yarn
Hook: 4.5mm
10-12mm safety eyes
Sunflower hat NOT included.
Approx. 6 inches tall

25 Likes

Cute! Can i use worsted weight yarn?

2 Likes

I haven’t tried it with worsted. You’re welcome to use whichever yarn you like :heart::heart:

1 Like

cuteeee

2 Likes

I’d love to test this cute little merfrog for you. My mother in law loves frogs so I’m out to make her as many different frogs as I can. I just did my first test pattern this morning for someone else that was a frog and the little guy turned out great so I’m looking for a new test patten to move onto.

2 Likes

Oki ;D

2 Likes

It would be amazing if you could test. I think you have to click on the photo in order for me to add you as a tester. I’m sorry I’m still new to Ribblr.

2 Likes

Thats so cute!! I love the idea! <3

2 Likes

Thank you, I have applied. I’m finishing up a test pattern this afternoon and can start this one this evening or in the morning.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.