Tester call for Crochet: Mini Cauldron

I need testers for my Mini Cauldron - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Testers will be selected around lunchtime central 7/28/23 and pattern will be due by 6 am central Monday 8/7/23 (or really before I log on that morning, lol). I need a minimum of 3, and will take more depending on how many applications received.

I request that you keep communication open, and ask me any questions at all if needed, and at the end I’d like a photo of the completed item

This pattern has been written for worsted weight yarn (seriously all my stuff is designed for the cheap yarn), but if you want to test in another weight, that is just fine - I do need 2 testers committed to worsted weight though.

Journal not required, people who comment get preferred placement on testing list. I

16 Likes

I’d love to test!!

2 Likes

Cute! Would love to test :smile:

Id love to test in worsted weight yarn!

Super cute :blush: I’d love to test !

I also have pretty much only worsted weight yarn and desire spooky things :slight_smile: im also pretty fast

1 Like

Oh I’d love to test ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am always looking for new tests and I have plenty of time. :slight_smile:

I’d love to test this for you! I can make in worsted weight as well

I’ll test

Hey, love! Super cute pattern! I would love to test it! I can let you know the exact weight, but the one I saw online that looks like it says weight 4!

Due to health issues, theres been a delay in selection. I hope to select testers tonight, but it may be some time tomorrow.

Testers selected

Are you still allowing testers?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.