Tester call for Crochet: Mini Hot Dog Plush [CLOSED]

Hello, my creative friends! I am looking for some help testing this quick, mini hot dog pattern I created. :hotdog::sunny: It is great for decoration, or a small dog toy.

Here is what I’m looking for:

The due date will be the end of the day May 26 (7 days from this post)
-Please let me know if you need some extra time. I can work with you!

I am looking for 5-8 testers

A journal is required and I would appreciate a social media post of the finished product mentioning my shop name (StudioRhi), and tagging my IG (studio.of.rhi) if you have an account to post on.

I prefer that you use a medium (weight 4) yarn and a 3.5 mm hook to test to match the estimated size, but any yarn of choice is fine (just know that it will alter the size of your finished hot dog). You can also use whatever color(s) you would like!

If you choose to use a different yarn/ hook size, please make a note of what weight/ size you used, and the dimensions of the finished hot dog in your review journal. :slight_smile:

l am looking for feedback on the following:
*Any typos or math errors you find in the pattern
*Any recommendations on making the pattern easier to follow
*A photo of the finished product along with feedback is also required (this can either be in your journal or through messaging)

I will be doing a tester appreciation post on my Instagram and the Ribblr community. I’m excited to see your adorable hot dogs! :smile:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Mini Hot Dog Plush

29 Likes

aww so cute! gl with testing!

2 Likes

This is such a cute idea. It can even be a keychain! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: with testing!,

3 Likes

I saw the name and KNEW that if i passed the opportunity to sign up to test this, my BF would probably stop talking to me.

3 Likes

so cuteee

2 Likes

Mmmm, looks good. :drooling_face: I want to test this if that’s okay with you. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Of course I will tag you in the tester call when it comes around. It will probably be a few weeks at least

1 Like

I’d love to make this! My dad would think it’s hilarious. I’d use acrylic in those cubbies but with a 3.25 mm hook (I like getting that hook better with acrylic weight 4 yarn)

2 Likes

I wish I could! That is really good. You did a good job with the designing and everything!

3 Likes

I would love to test this out with some yarn I got from Temu that I actually really like working with :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@leaders :]

1 Like