Tester call for Crochet: Mini mushroom buddy!

Hi all! I need testers for my Mini mushroom buddy! This is my first ever pattern; any tips are welcome!

Due Date: May 22

If you are interested, comment and let me know what yarn you’ll be using and your crochet skill level! I will pick testers on May 12 :))

25 Likes

so cute! gl with testing!

6 Likes

Premier Just Chenille
Intermediate
I would love to test this little friend!

2 Likes

I would most likely use a size five chenille yarn. My crochet level is indeterminate. Looks adorable <333

2 Likes

Sooo beautiful :hugs:

2 Likes

perfect!!

2 Likes

alright, since it’s 12pm for me, I think now would be an ideal time to announce my two (and only) testers: @IdyllicCrochetCo and @NanaJanice ! Please feel free to Dm me with any questions or comments, and you’re more than welcome to let me know of any edits I should make to the pattern. Thanks so much!

Also, to anyone who finds this in the future and wants to test before the deadline, just let me know and I might let you test!!

3 Likes

Hiii!!! Thanks for accepting me as a tester! Appreciate it! I was looking for your pattern in my testing page, but I didn’t see it… would you mind sending it to me? Thx <333

3 Likes

hey! i’ll be using brown and white chunky yarn if chosen! :>

3 Likes

of course!

I am probably going to post the PDF version since I’m having troubles adding testers… I’ll try again though!

2 Likes

I’d love to have you test! I’ll add you to my testers, which I actually got to work! >v<

2 Likes

Alright!!! I suggest making a group chat with the testers do we all can communicate better (though not a necessity, it’s very helpful :>)

1 Like

perfect, & great idea! Thx!!

2 Likes

No prob. I can see it now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.