(CLOSED!!) Tester call for Crochet: mini no-sew baby piggy + BABY ANIMALS COLLAB

I need testers for my mini no-sew baby piggy + BABY ANIMALS COLLAB - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: Friday 17th May

hiiiii!!
I’m looking for 5-7 testers to test this pattern!! It’s no-sew, quick and relatively easy to work up!

This pattern is part if a collab with @littlemisswonderful !! You can find the pattern for her baby bear in her shop!!

Requirements:

• Be able to finish by 17th May. I am willing to extend the deadline by a day or two, but I doubt that will be necessary seeing as how quickly this pattern works up

• Do not ghost me!! If something pops up, and you are unable to finish, just let me know! I will not be frustrated in the slightest <3

• Be willing to be in a groupchat with your fellow testers.

• There are no yarn requirements, but I think it would look better in plush yarn seeing as the pattern is so tiddly tiny!

• Provide a decent quality picture and a journal!

• Give constructive feedback on ways you think I could improve the pattern to make it more professional, and any errors you mat spot! I do prof-read my patterns, but it’s easy to brisk over mistakes.

• Comment a pig emoji (:pig:/:pig_nose:/:pig2:) along with the yarn you will be using to apply!!

This will be a free pattern!! I will retake the thunbnail picture when there’s better lighting, but I wanted to get the tester call up now whilst I had the time.

Click pattern photo to apply:
mini no-sew baby piggy + BABY ANIMALS COLLAB

Photo​:arrow_down:

Thank you!! Sorry if i missed anything, I’m willing to answer all questions <3

I will be choosing testers on Thursday 9th May.

EDIT: thank you to all who applied, testers have neen chosen and contacted <3

58 Likes

So cute :heart::heart:

4 Likes

AWWWW SO CUTE I CANT- gl with testing! <333

3 Likes

thank you :sob::sob:

2 Likes

TYSM <33 (sentenceeeee)

2 Likes

this is literally so cute- id love to test this 4 uu!! :pig2:
id love to use velvet yarn with a 3mm hook !!

3 Likes

ahh thank youu <33

3 Likes

I alpply! Id love to test for you again, ill be using plush yarn with an 8 mm hook :pig:

4 Likes

I’d love to test this! :pig:
I’d be using pink velvet yarn

3 Likes

omg this is soo cute! lemme see if i hv time bc my grandma loves pigs : D

3 Likes

AAA SO CUTE I NEED TO TEST OFCOFC <3

i’d use a 4mm hook w velvet yarnn :pig2:

3 Likes

This is an adorable lil’ :pig:. I would Iove to test in bernat yarn. If you need a quick turn around I can even complete this today!

3 Likes

@Beaglelover12

2 Likes

So cute! I would use dk weight cotton yarn and a 2.5 mm hook. :pig:

2 Likes

gl lily!

2 Likes

:pig_nose::pig::pig2:bernat

2 Likes

I’d love to test! This is adorable!

2 Likes

I’ll test bubblz <33
either bernat baby velvet with a 2 or 2.5 mm hook, or sweet snuggles lite with a 4 mm hook
i hope i can finish …
:pig_nose: :pig: :pig2:

2 Likes

cute i wanna test it​:pig::pig2::pig_nose:

2 Likes

:pig: i would love to do this with bernal blanket yarn or chinelle yarn!

3 Likes