Tester call for Crochet: Mini No-Sew Octopus

Hey y’all! This is my first time building a pattern on this site, I could really use some testers. I’m very confident that the pattern itself works, but I’m looking for feedback on the formatting and wording. Please let me know if you see any room for improvement! The pattern will of course be free to use upon release. (Looking to release the pattern officially by the end of January).

*edit: I will be picking testers in roughly 3-5 days (between January 12 - January 15) or sooner if enough apply.
Testers will have until January 20 to finish (the pattern can be made in under 30 min).
Any yarn colours are fine, I recommend using bernat blanket yarn or something of a similar size, however I’d love to see how it turns out with other yarn sizes/types!
I’ll be releasing the pattern on January 21 on Ribblr, and hopefully will have the “pdf” version released by February 1 on Instagram.

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
15 Likes

I would also add the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, good luck with testing! :smile:

6 Likes

good point, thank you!

1 Like

these things are already small, but if y’all want to try out smaller/different yarn than what I used, I’d love to see it

1 Like

I’d love to test it!

2 Likes

Would love to test. Not sure what chunky yarn I have but if needed I will combine 2 strands of aran/worsted

2 Likes

How tall are they, @EchotheBatDragon?

Inches or centimeters is fine depending on where you live, my ruler has both

Oh I got obsessed with making a similar pattern with acrylic yarn when I first got into crochet so id love to test these in acrylic yarn with a 4mm hook!

roughly 2-3 inches tall depending on just how chunky the yarn is (2 inches with bernat blanket yarn and an 8mm hook). overall a very small pattern

1 Like

Just applied! Can’t wait​:smile:

Hi sent you a message yesterday, pattern instructions are hidden. Think you need to check/uncheck an option on the pattern

2 Likes

I did the same thing.

2 Likes

Testers have been chosen, and the group chat has been made at last! Thanks to everyone who applied, remember this pattern will be free after releasing if you’re still interested in trying it out for yourself!

p.s. apologies for any delayed communication, technical difficulties have arrived

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.