Tester call for Crochet: Moon granny square

!!!I DON’T TAKE ANY MORE TESTERS AT THE MOMENT BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO TEST IT, I’LL KEEP YOU ON THE WAITING LIST UNTIL SOMEONE UNLISTS THEMSELVES!!!

I need testers for my Moon granny square - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Here’s the 3rd pattern test for an upcoming bundle <3

30 Likes

how lon does this square take to make? and do i need to use those exact colours? it looks very cute <3

3 Likes

sorry, one more question, when is the due date?

3 Likes

I’d say it needs max 20 minutes if you’re a slow crocheter. As for the colours, you don’t need the exact same, you can switch them up or even completely change the colour palette if you want. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll check on the testers in 2 weeks if they still didn’t give me an update. If they give up on testing, I’ll assign someone else but if they still want to do it I’ll give them an additional 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I would love to do this pattern as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks! I have applied <3

2 Likes

so cute! applied!

2 Likes

I’ve never tested but I am an intermediate to advanced level crocheter! I would love to test & could get it done fast. I want to make a pouch with the square:-)

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll add you on the testers list ^^

2 Likes

Love to test this one because they match so beautifully

1 Like

Sorry I don’t take any more testers at the moment but if a tester changes their mind, I’ll add you on the list!

1 Like

quick question… when is it due??

1 Like

Would love to test but I already have so many tests to do

1 Like

This looks so cool!

1 Like

Thanks for choosing me! I’ll get started ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll check on every tester who didn’t send me their progress two weeks after I posted the tester call.

1 Like

It’s okay haha I only wanted 10 testers but there’s a lot more so if someone changes their mind, I’ll let you know!

1 Like

So I’ll stand in waiting list line xd

1 Like

okay!

1 Like