Tester call for Crochet: Moose

I need testers for my Moose - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: June 20
Hi! I’m looking for some testers to help me test my new moose pattern! This wonderful little dude can be made in any kind of yarn, preferably in 3 different colouts!
It is not incredibly difficult, but you do have to bend a little while making the antlers, so keep that in mind!

Requirements:
:star: Be able to finish the plushie in two weeks after receiving the pattern, take photos and feel comfortable with me sharing them!

Additionally, if you have a crochet Instagram account - let me know so that I can follow you and tag you in the testers appreciation post once the time comes!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Moose

38 Likes

thats adorable!! good luck with your testing!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Aww hes so cuteeee

2 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Didn’t know I needed to see a moose pattern until now :sweat_smile:. This is so adorable.

2 Likes

Ah, thank you so much! I’m glad you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How darling! I applied to test!

3 Likes

Wonderful! Thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

what a cutie! i applied to test, i can’t decide what size yarn to use! (either worsted or super bulky)

3 Likes

Thank you! I think it will look wonderful in either to be honest, though I haven’t tried it with a worsted yarn :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Awww that’s adorable! Gl with testing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He is so adorable! :heart_eyes::deer:

3 Likes

So cute! Gl with testers! :deer:

2 Likes

Hi! The tester call is now closed and the testers will be contacted shortly, so @leaders I would appreciate closing it, if possible <3 :wink:

1 Like