[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Mushroom Bear | Crochet Pattern

[Closed] I need testers for my Mushroom Bear | Crochet Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: Testers will be chosen Monday and have until 6th May to finish.
Additional Requirements:
:bear: Create a Journal or send a picture on Instagram of your finished bear.
:bear: Complete it within 14 days after being chosen. (If you need longer please say, i wont mind)
:bear: Post a picture of something youve made below!
:bear: you can use any type of yarn but it would be good to have 3 colours of that yarn.
Click pattern photo to apply:

28 Likes

Wow!!! it’s so cute! Good luck with testing! I might apply if possible!

3 Likes

why is this so cute- :sob::clap:

3 Likes

Hey sorry im busy testing a 19in drangon, but a tip is to post around lunch time youll get more response! Super cute pattern goodluck with testing​:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/hook/color requirements you may have.

3 Likes

Im guessing thats american lunchtime? Its currently 1pm for me lol. (Thanks to everyone for all the tips in the replies on this post)

4 Likes

Yeah!

2 Likes

Its 8:33 for me

2 Likes

Am right now

1 Like

One of my first tests in here. A @dreamweave creation :slight_smile: Would love to test your little bear bub. I love low/no sew patterns and he looks to be low sew. I would make him in cotton but probably not brown as i have recently made mother wellington for @Hannahelise96 and she was pretty adamant about it being brown :wink: If you are ok with a purple bear im your gal!

8 Likes

Any colour is fine as long as you have 2-3 different colours (you could do the red part of the mushroom the same colour as the bear if you really had to) he is low sew as i personally like low sew patterns.

4 Likes

She’s so cute :smiling_face_with_tear:

Here is one of my recent fav makes :smiling_face:

8 Likes

This is cute and also hilarious. I love it!!

2 Likes

What pattern is that? I love him!

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s Honey the Bear by @Scarletskies !! (I should have tagged her in my original post!)

4 Likes

I don’t rlly have any pictures of anything I’ve made but I’ve made some gifts for my friends like I’ve made Kirby I’ve made something like this it was a frog with a mushroom on its head that could pop up and down and I’ve made a few other things.

1 Like

So effing cuuuute.

1 Like

I freehanded this King Boo :purple_heart: would love to test for you.

2 Likes

@zuzzan @kballard @frosout4crochet @alicewilliams2010 @mararoacu09 you have all been chosen to test my pattern. Thank you so much to everybody who has applied. More tester calls are coming soon so dont worry if you didnt get picked. Please complete the pattern by the 6th of May

3 Likes

I made this duck for another test!

1 Like