Tester call for Crochet: Mushroom popper

I need testers for my Mushroom popper - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Color for the top can be any color and the bottom needs to be white or pink. And it can be any yarn I would also love it if you could send me a picture of the final product if you are picked or put it in the comments!!! Thank you so much…

Testers will be picked December 16th and then it will end December 26th so if your picked you’ll have 10 days to complete the task.!!:blush::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Easy fun and very adorable

13 Likes

Id be happy to test it!

4 Likes

Its in my shop just go test !!!strong text

4 Likes

Would also love to test this little guy.

1 Like

I need testers for my Mushroom popper - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Color for the top can be any color and the bottom needs to be white or pink. And it can be any yarn I would also love it if you could send me a picture of the final product if you are picked or put it in the comments!!! Thank you so much…

Testers will be picked December 16th and then it will end December 26th so if your picked you’ll have 10 days to complete the task.!!:blush::heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Is there a due date to finish testing?

1 Like

No

1 Like

I mean yes December 16th I will pick testers you will have 10 days complete it December 26th

1 Like

I’d like to test

2 Likes

Okay on the tester posts you can apply

1 Like

This is adorable

3 Likes

I would also add the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, good luck with testing! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for applying for the testers! IT doesn’t end for applying until DECEMBER 16th keep on applying plz. It means the world to me if you would at least do one of these things, like , comment , or follow love you all !!!

5 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you pancakeswaffles05 for liking​:+1::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Hi, i have merged some topics as they relaye to one another. Thank you!

2 Likes

I would love to test! I love mushies:)

1 Like

I’d love to test this pattern made popping plushies before so I have some experience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I will be picking testers tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. if you don’t get it don’t cry you will get another chance next time.

Like I said just post a pic of it or send me a message. The testing ends December 26!!!

Don’t FORGET TO ENTER!!!

6 Likes