Tester call for Crochet: Nature-Inspired Plant Collection

Help! I need testers for my Nature-Inspired Plant Collection - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Due date: Jan 14th 2024

31 Likes

are there any yarn requirements? and when is it due? they are super adorable!

4 Likes

Thank you!! This is my first time posting a pattern so any feedback you can give is appreciated. I used regular cotton yarn. I’m hoping to make it public by the weekend but I can wait if you need more time. Thanks!!

2 Likes

I will!

3 Likes

Hi! Id love to test but it this weekend is really soon, would it be okay if i had till next Wednesday? Obviously id try to do it asap >:D

4 Likes

i would like to test but the weekend is quite soon. could i have til next wed-thur?

2 Likes

Those are some very cute and detailed designs!

2 Likes

I would add a due date, Amount of testers being selected…

Btw is this a paid pattern or a free one?

3 Likes

That’s great advice, thank you! I’ll try to figure out how to add a deadline. The pattern will be $10 for the full bundle.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I tried to be thorough haha

2 Likes

How many do we have to make?

2 Likes

Thanks ya’ll! I have selected 5 testers, if I don’t get feedback from them before the weekend I’ll accept more testers. But for now testing is closed.

3 Likes

Noooooo I love these and I’m not allowed to spend money on patterns! My brothers birthday is coming up and I really wanted to make him on. Hope the testing goes well

Stay safe​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I completely understand, best of luck!

2 Likes

I’d love to make some little plant friends! I’d be using plush yarn though, which I think should turn out cute!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.