Tester call for Crochet: Navy The Narwhal

I need testers for my Navy The Narwhal - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Ps sorry if picture quality is bad.

Just wanted to add that I will be posting a derpy bee pattern tester call in a couple of weeks so stay tuned for that!

27 Likes

I would also add the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, congrats on your first post and good luck with testing! :smile: It appears you posted before the photo was done uploading, you have to wait until it says Uploading 100% and disappears for the photo to be done uploading :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you so much, yay sorry about that. The due date will be February 10. And the yarn that I use is bernat Velvet i’ll try to upload the photo

4 Likes

Would I be able to try this in bernat blanket or the new big twist posh yarn from Joanns?

3 Likes

Cute! Good luck with testing :whale: :unicorn:

3 Likes

Yay for sure you could try it with bernat blanket you just need to tell me if I pick you for a tester that you’d be using that yarn. :smiley: yay I think it would look cute :heart_eyes: I just don’t use those yarns 1. Because I have no Joanns I live north 2. Because I just don’t want to by those yarns. Again, go for it. :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry if this is bad timing, but if you signed up to be a pattern tester could you leave a comment saying you applied, im having trouble seeing who signed up so please still sign up just after leave a comment saying you applied thank you

1 Like

I just applied! Thanks​:heart:

1 Like

Just applied, but bever done this before… How do i share it with you later?:thinking: Also, how will i know if i get picked?

1 Like

I think you attach a photo to your comment? I’m new to this to, but i’ll leave a comment saying who I picked.

Thank you, sorry, i just saw your message now​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you are picked, the pattern will show up in you testing tab. If you know where you see the patterns that you have bought before, close to the top there will be a tab called testing :)) hope this helps

2 Likes

Thank youuuuu​:pray::pray::pray::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on your first tester call! That’s super exciting. I would love to test this. My first one would be in Bernat Blanket yarn as I don’t have Bernat Velvet. I would also like to try a second one in a #4 weight acrylic yarn (just to see how it works out using a non-chunky yarn, not all patterns designed using chunky yarn work out in a lighter weight yarn).
The way I test patterns is, first I read through the pattern thoroughly and write it out by hand (I find this helps me spot any errors). Then as I am working on the pattern I take several progress pictures of each part of the pattern. Then upon completion I take several pictures at various angles of the completed project. I also take measurements of everything, and list the materials that I used (so hook size and yarn used).

1 Like

Hello There everyone I know this is early, but I couldn’t wait to see your guys work so you should find the pattern in your library if I approved of your submission. And Thank you for being interested in the Navy the Narwhal pattern and this pattern will be able to purchase in a few weeks. Again Thank you!

1 Like

It won’t let me edit to close the tester call but it’s closed

1 Like

Hey! I also believe I will be using bernat blanket yarn (mainly because the store in my town hasn’t had the velvet in the past few days :face_with_peeking_eye:) is that still ok?

1 Like

Yay go for it

1 Like

if ur still looknig for testers, id love to, and i’d use sweet snuggles lite (size 6) and 5.5 mm hook

1 Like

Sorry, but I already chose testers, but i’m coming out with another pattern soon so if you stay tuned I might be able to pick you

2 Likes