Tester call for Crochet: No-sew mini dragon

I need testers for my No-sew mini dragon - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hi guys I need testers for my No-sew mini dragon crochet pattern. The due date is February 4th, and testers will be chosen either today or tomorrow. You must make a journal and provide feedback. There are no yarn requirements but it would be much preferred if you used Bernat blanket yarn.

43 Likes

Aww so cute!!!

6 Likes

Thats adorable

5 Likes

It’s so cute!! I’d love to test 🫶🏻 I don’t think I have enough Bernat blanket yarn for it, but I do have some yarn that is similar, that would work perfectly for this

4 Likes

cutieeeeee

2 Likes

i applied super cute!

2 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

I’ve got tons of bernat blanket yarn conquering my room lol

2 Likes

Omggg I love it! I can do a purple and black dragon with bernat!

2 Likes

ADORABLE!! id love to test!!

2 Likes

aww this is so cute!! i love dragons sm ^^

Good luck with testing :))

That is so cute I would love to test it

1 Like

I LOVE your patterns! They are so cute and I just can’t help myself! (Not to mention I’m currently obsessing over all the dragon oatterns lately)

Would live to try it in several yarns! (I have blanket yarn, a bunch of types velvet, acrylic, and some other fun ones)

1 Like

I’d love to test! I have a bunch of Bernat blanket/baby blanket yarn that will definitely used if I get picked! So cute!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG this lil guy is so darn cuteeee! I would love to test, but I do not have access to bernat blanket yarn because shipping is too expensive, however, I do have some other chenille yarn that I could use!
Will this be a free or paid pattern?

Thank you guys so much, and this would be a paid pattern once released

2 Likes

Applyed!! Hope I get accepted!!

Super cute pattern!

It’s so cute!! I would absolutely love to test this!! If I’m chosen I would use purple velvet yarn!:purple_heart:

Awe it’s giving figment meets Spyro and I’m obsessed!!!