Tester call for Crochet: No Sew Mouse

Closed, have enough testers now
I need testers for my No Sew Mouse - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Im using dollor tree premier just chenille yarn in pink and white and 3.5mm hook but Id love to see in other yarns as well. Its quick and easy to follow but maybe not the best for beginners? Would love this finished by oct 15th.

37 Likes

Awe! My goodness is that ever cuteness! Love to test. Have several weights of yarns in stash.

6 Likes

Would love to test this pattern

6 Likes

Ahh sweet mouse :mouse: i applied

6 Likes

I would like to be a tester :smiling_face::heart:

5 Likes

Omg I love this so much, too much cuteness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::mouse2::mouse:

3 Likes

Super easy to follow

6 Likes

Is it to late to apply?

2 Likes

Awe. Will this be free?

2 Likes

Omg this is adorable!!! I’ve been looking for a mouse pattern for so long that’s actually cute and this is perfect!! I’m an advanced crocheter and have lots of experience testing patterns as well as designing!

3 Likes

For followers yes

2 Likes

I just requested to be a tester on your minion but would love to have him as a little buddy on our road trip! Lol. I could do a fuzzy yarn if you would like.

3 Likes

Hi I think I never got the test I if I got pick also

2 Likes

that dollar tree yarn be coming clutch lol

2 Likes

Do you have all your testers? This looks like a great project for the cat cafe I’m working with! I would love to experiment with it with different yarns. I have some dk and sport weight acrylic (and maybe double-stranded would look cool!) as well as some fuzzier chenilles.

1 Like

I do have all my testers, but this will be a free pattern for my followers. I may release earlier.

2 Likes

Does this mean this testing call is closed?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.