Tester call for Crochet: No-sew Octopus

I need testers for my No-sew Octopus - Crochet ePattern
People with priority testing: @Skirbs @JJ320 @SweetTomato
Due Date: July 13 (Extensions will be allowed if you need it, but no more than a week later (July 20)) If you ghost me you will be blocked from future testing!
Additional Requirements: Please use #6 bulky weight yarn in a color that’s easy to see stitch definition. Comment a pink heart if you read this. Preferably chenille or plush yarn! Put what yarn you’ll be using in the comments. Also use a 6.5mm crochet hook please!
Journals are highly appreciated!
Click pattern photo to apply:
No-sew Octopus

24 Likes

🩷 I’d like to use a mint green color :grin:

5 Likes

omg so cute! unfortunately i dont have the hook size needed
im broke so i only have up to a 6 :raised_hand: :disappointed:

4 Likes

cutee!!

5 Likes

how cute! good luck with testing!!

4 Likes

6 is totally fine!

4 Likes

So cute! 🩷 I have these bernat blanket variegated yarn in green and white and I think it’s be so cute!

4 Likes

Accepted you, but you don’t have any journals. Could you make one please when you finish it?

4 Likes

So cute! Gl with testing!

4 Likes

This is so cute; I’d love to test! 🩷 I think I have some bernat blanket yarn lying around, or I’d use sweet snuggles!

3 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

Awwwwwww cute!!! Gl with testing :))

5 Likes

It is so cuteee! Gl with testing!

4 Likes

:heartpulse: I’d like to test. :blush: I have some red, white, and blue Bernat Blanket yarn, or some yellow chenille yarn.

3 Likes

Could you please apply by clicking the picture?

2 Likes

Sorry! I did :blush: And I was mistaken about the chenille… It’s pink :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thanks for applying!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.