(CLOSED)Tester call for Crochet: No Sew Poppable Fun-guy

I need testers for my No Sew Poppable Fun-guy!!
I will be choosing 6-8 testers on April 17
@notmimi Please apply for your priority testing!!

:sparkles: Requirements :sparkles:

:heart: Finish by April 25
:heart: Like this post
:heart: Comment what hook and yarn you will be using
:heart: Be active in the group chat (no ghosting please!!)

Click pattern photo to apply:

41 Likes

ok js did! tyyy

2 Likes

Hmm I would probably use white and red or grey and a 4 mm crochet hook

3 Likes

I have a few different yarns I might use and if time allowed I would love to make it in varying weights! For one in blanket yarn, I was thinking a cream base and perhaps a purple or pastel variegated top or maybe this sort of rust red/orange color or even black (to make an inky cap version!). For the smaller weight yarn, I think a funky green stem and maybe a rainbow variegated yarn or purple speckled one for the cap. So many ideas, haha! For the blanket/plush would probably use 6.5 or 7mm hook and for smaller one somewhere between 2.5 and 3.5mm. I’m also open to testing anything from lace weight to super bulky, so if you need a particular weight tested (or color combo), just lmk!

3 Likes

id use a 6 or 6.5 mm hook and weight 6 yarn!

2 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would rlly love to test this!!

2 Likes

so cute!! good luck with testing, ella!!

2 Likes

4mm and flutterby chunky

1 Like

would love to test! i could use 4ply acrylic yarn, bella baby’s baby chenille yarn or baby velvet yarn! if i use 4ply acrylic yarn and baby velvet, i would use a 3mm hook. if i use baby chenille from bella baby, i would use a 5mm hook

1 Like

I’d make it with a 4 weight yarn using a G or H hook.

1 Like

You can use any yarn you want!! I think the rust/orange would look pretty though!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I’d use a 5mm hook, and velvet Juicy Couture Luxe Velour yarn. I’d use white and blue as the colors.

1 Like

Big Twist Posh with a 5.5mm hook :smiling_face:

1 Like