(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: NO-SEW Sugar Glider with Baby, Cute Crochet Sugar Glider With Pouch & Baby Crochet Pattern

I need testers for my NO-SEW Sugar Glider with Baby, Cute Crochet Sugar Glider With Pouch & Baby Crochet Pattern - Crochet ePattern

Hi,
I am looking for 3-5 testers for my Sugar Glider pattern!
The pattern is level advanced because it requires a variety of stitches + colour changes

Info:

• The pattern is for a sugar glider with a pouch and a baby
  • You will need 4 colours for the pattern, 2 16mm eyes and 2 9mm eyes
  • You can use any yarn or hook size you want (I used a 5mm hook and my sugar glider is about 31cm long)

Deadlines:

• The Tester Call will close on Sunday the 28th of April, and I will be choosing the testers that same day
  • The testers will have 10 days to make the sugar glider and provide feedback (but I can give 1-2 day extensions if needed)
  • The deadline for finishing the pattern is: Wednesday the 8th of May
  • I plan on releasing the pattern on Friday the 10th of May

Click pattern photo to apply:

54 Likes

Omg that’s adorable :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

AHHH I WANT THIS SMMMM sadly I cannot test because I have a market coming up!! @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY

10 Likes

Adorable! @Ckasner

7 Likes

AAA I LOVE SUGAR GLIDERS SMM- i applied! so stinkin cute!
@kballard Ik youd like this but ik the amount of things ur testing rn :sob:

10 Likes

Tysm!

6 Likes

Thx :heartpulse:

7 Likes

soooo cute :blush: would love to test but to busy!!! sorry. amazing idea tho love it!!!

7 Likes

So adorable!!! :heart_eyes:
Good luck with testing!! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks, I plan on doing more tester calls soon so dw <3

6 Likes

Aw, ty!

6 Likes

i feel like @NessCat would really like this

7 Likes

This is so cute !!! And the lil baby :sob::pinched_fingers:t3::sparkles:

6 Likes

for realzies, ofc she will <3

4 Likes

Aww it’s so adorable I would love to test!

3 Likes

hahaha yk me… that’s why I only liked it and kept scrolling :rofl: I wanted to apply so bad but I will wait until it’s released :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

So adorable and I would love to test :heart::yarn:

4 Likes

OMG that’s so cute… And it’s no sew?! I’d love to test. I think I would use sweet snuggles lite size 6 and a 4mm hook if I get to test (idk if u need to know that) :heart::yarn:

4 Likes

SO CUTE!!! 🩷 Would love to test out! I never would have thought to crochet something like this! Well thought through!!!

3 Likes

So cuteeeee!!!

3 Likes