Tester call for Crochet: Oversize Sweater for you - English and Spanish

I need testers for my Oversize Sweater for you - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I’m looking for testers for this pattern. It is very fast to crochet. You will have 1 month to finish, till 12th january.
I will give away the pattern of the hat and neckwarmer I’m wearing in my shop cover photo, coordinated with the sweater.
Please tell my your size and be ready to share some pictures of your sweater when you finish it.
Thanks a lot.

Español: Necesito testers para mi patrón de jersey oversize. Se teje muy rápido y tenéis un mes para terminarlo, hasta el 12 de enero.
Para quien lo pruebe, le regalaré además el patrón del gorro y cuello, coordinados con el jersey, que llevo puestos en la foto de portada de mi tienda.
Por favor, dime tu talla y te pediré algunas fotos de tu jersey cuando lo termines.
Muchas gracias.
Susana

19 Likes

I would definitely be interested in testing. I have done many clothing tests over the years for both adults and children. I typically wear a medium in fitted clothing or a small in oversized/unisex clothing. I have a few Christmas gifts to finish making between now and the 25th but after that I have no projects planned so I could devote time to just the patter testing.
Does the finished sweater for the test need to be multiple colors or can it be a solid color?

3 Likes

Hello! It’s no necessary to use several colours. You can do it in one colour if you want.

3 Likes

hi !! i’m interested in testing this pattern too !! i usally wear a size medium, how much yarn do we need ?

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for your interest.
By now, I have posted the pattern only with the stitches I have used for myself, I have to make some calculations for the different sizes. The importat thing is to know if every crocheteer would understand the pattern.
I have used 7 balls of bulky yarn and 8 mm hook. (100g/ 118m each ball) My size is M / L.

3 Likes

Is there a group chat for this test yet? I have a couple questions​:grin:

1 Like

¿Is it possible to make a chat group here?
You can ask here or in Instagram: @alasdelona

2 Likes

This looks like so much fun! Normally I would be an XL but since it’s oversized- I’d like to test the Medium/Large!

2 Likes

Hello!
It is made to measure, you can adapt it to your size. Or I will set some sizes with your help.
Thanks!

2 Likes

This is such an awesome sweater! Good luck on your testing :heart::heart:

1 Like

Ok I just wasn’t sure if you wanted pattern questions here or in a private group chat for the testers.
Did you want me to start making the pattern as it is, or try and modify it to my sizing and then let you know the yarn/hook and stitch counts for that?
The pattern as it reads generally seems easy enough to understand, the adapting is the thing that I was confused on.

2 Likes

I have just found out how to make a private chat group. I’m going to add all the testers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.