Tester call for Crochet: Patchwork cardigan

Hi guys,

I have a big project that needs testing.

The requirements…

• 8ply yarn
  • 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm hook depending on what size you wish to make.
  • Scissors
  • Tapestry needle
  • 25mm buttons

This is fine for any skill level. You will have 3 months to make so the deadline will be April 30th. You are not required to make the appliques, just the basic granny squares, sleeves and trim.

Please leave below your name, ribblr account name and skill level. Thank you!

Click pattern photo to apply:

31 Likes

Hi! Just wondering, what size does this make?

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing too

2 Likes

Name’s OJ, account name is @OrangeStudios , and I’m an intermediate/advanced crocheter.
I believe I can make this, but the question is how much yarn that will use up, which I would like to know if you don’t mind

2 Likes

I’ve aimed for around a XS-S, S-M and a M-L. I will be recreating the two sizes i didn’t make but i can give measurements for the S-M i did?

4 Likes

It was about 800gr of yarn but that was including all of the appliques.

4 Likes

S-M would be the size I would attempt to make

4 Likes

Beautiful cardigan!! Good luck with testing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Does the pattern include the appliques or just the solid patches?

2 Likes

Just the solid patches. I’ve been getting the appliques tested seperately.

3 Likes

Would love to pattern test this

2 Likes

This is exactly the sort of project I’ve been looking for to work on!! I love it. I’m Shawn and my Ribblr account is @FreakyFrog I guess I would say that I’m advanced beginner/intermediate.I would make M-L

2 Likes

This is absolutely gorgeous!!
Such beautiful work!

2 Likes

Hi I would love to be a tester for this pattern! My ribblr is @tomocrochets and I would say I’m an intermediate crocheter. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I’m Noe, my ribblr account is noe929 and I’m an advanced crocheter! I love this cardigan and I reallly want to test!

1 Like

I would love to test this! I would probably test a m-l or an xs-s depending on who i choose to gift it to lol (im an xl so i cant wear it)
My name is Leah, acct @jleah925 and i would say im intermediate in terms of clothing crochet skills.

Cute! I’ve made cardigans in the past, both granny square and hexagon. I would say I’m pretty intermediate when it comes to this type of project. Primarily on Ribblr l test Amigarumi so that’s what’s in my makes but I would love to test this for you in a S-M.

1 Like

Just click the photo and ill add to your account.

Thank you everyone! Please check your accounts and ill make a group chat soon xx

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.