Tester call for Crochet pattern: Bed and Breakfast Table Runner

I need testers for my Bed and Breakfast Table Runner. I would love to have at least 1-2 testers (open to more) to make my product. I’d like the project finished by Wednesday, June 1 with a posted journal entry. - Crochet ePattern

9 Likes

Hi i would love to test for this pattern. :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I have assigned you as a tester. Please feel free to message me with any questions or issues!

4 Likes

Ok, thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Hello I would also like to be a tester

4 Likes

Hello, am interested to test as am from long time try to find this type of pattern, mmm how long is this runner and how long it takes to finish it, as a tester had different projects doing on the same time. If I got the chance to test it will happy to do with long time briefed :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! You have been assigned as a tester feel free to message me with any questions or issues. I am extending the deadline until Friday for testing.

3 Likes

Hello! This pattern measures 14.5 in x 62 in. It is easy to expand based on the size of your table. I was able to finish in about 2 days where I had a couple hours of downtime, but can take longer if you need a longer runner. I added you as a tester, feel free to message me with any questions; I am extending the deadline to Friday!

4 Likes

Ok thank you

3 Likes

Thank you :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: I received pattern and soon will start.

2 Likes