Tester call for Crochet pattern: Bunny Amigurumi

Hi everyone, I’m looking for pattern testers for my Rabbit Amigurumi Pattern. I’d like testers to start no later than August 3rd and submit their notes no later than August 10th. Testers also need to be available to answer any follow up questions (if needed).

Here are the requirements:
-Must have a public crochet-related Instagram account.
-Must take at least four pictures of the final product, one from the top, the bottom, the left, and the right. Cell phone cameras are okay.
-Must take at least one picture of the final product, post it to your Instagram stories, and tag me.
Must answer all of the questions I send to you.

If you finish all of this by the 10th, you’ll receive a free finalized copy of the pattern, as well as a shout out in my Instagram stories.

I need testers for my Bunny Amigurumi - Crochet ePattern

13 Likes

This is so stinkin’ cute I’d love to test! I have an Instagram @AlyphiraCrochet if you are interested in seeing some works there. Relatively new to the social media posting of my crochet, but I’m fairly active and have the yarn for this!

7 Likes

Your work looks so good! I’ll add you as a pattern tester. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing the pattern.

6 Likes

I got it, looks great! I should have all of this done within this week. Can’t wait! Looks super cute!

5 Likes

Meant to ask, when you get a moment, do you care what size yarn is used here? Or would you prefer I follow the recc. yarn and hook? I can do either, I have blanket/chenille/worsted and even 8/4 cotton in that color so the possibilities are endless here!

5 Likes

If you have the listed materials on hand, I would prefer that you use those. If not, you can use any yarn and hook size as long as the stuffing doesn’t poke through.

6 Likes

I have the listed materials so I will use those! :smiley: Perfect, I’ll start on it tomorrow.

6 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes