(closed)Tester call for Crochet pattern: Chick'n Egg

I need some testers to try my new pattern (intermediate level)

The pattern will be free so I’ll need testers who can finish this pattern before July 15th. Please comment your public crochet instagram and what type of yarn you’ll be using. I’ll choose the testers on July 6th

33 Likes

Hello! My crochet instagram is librarycrochet but I’m yet to post my projects on there. I would use ALIZE burcum yarn, size 2, probably in the same colours as portrayed on the photo above. I hope I will be xhosen to test this as it looks so adorable :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i would love to test! i would probably use weight 4 acrylic! and make the chick color light pink:) my instagram is fullsuncrochet_

6 Likes

@greydecemberstudio is my Instagram
I’ll use worsted weight yarn :heart: This chick is so adorable

7 Likes

Hi! This chick is ADORABLE!!! I would love to test! I would use Bernat blanket yarn! My Instagram is kelscraftedcritters!

7 Likes

:hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick: So cute!!! I would love to test :heart_eyes: My instagram is @crochetera.etc and I would probably use bulky blanket yarn but potentially have time to make another one with worsted weight too if that’s helpful!

7 Likes

i would love to test! i would use acrylic yarn. my ig is crochetedel :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can I tester out

5 Likes

I’d love to test…:hugs::two_hearts:My Instagram: aimee.manami.
I’ll be using embroidery threads :blush:

5 Likes

Hello! My Instagram is ayari_crochet although I haven’t posted anything on there yet. I will be using pound of love yarn!

5 Likes

I would love to be a tester for this cutie​:heart_eyes:. I would use double knit yarn. My instagram is crafty_coll :hatching_chick:

5 Likes

Call is closed!
For marlokrilo , Sp00kyJilly , Craftedcritters , crocheteraetc , minnie , AimeeManami , CraftyColl please check your gift inbox! And for others who applied but aren’t chosen thank you for applying and don’t worry I’ll have more pattern to test out so stay tune for future tester call <3

edit: if the names above haven’t received the pattern yet please let me know

9 Likes

Thank youuu… :hugs::two_hearts: got the pattern…

3 Likes

Oh awesome!!! Thanks so much! I got it!!!

3 Likes

PLEASE I would love to testit

4 Likes

sorry i can’t find the pattern!

4 Likes

i tried sending it again lmk if you still haven’t received it

4 Likes

Hello!! My Instagram and Tiktok are Eleyaytedmakes, I would LOVE to test this pattern for you! Its truly adorable :pleading_face: :heart:

4 Likes

is it under the mail in ribblr or under testing patterns?

4 Likes

if not you could send me through ig. my username is: crochetedel

4 Likes