Closed. Tester call for Crochet pattern: Chunky Lil Blossom Possum

I need testers for my Chunky Lil Blossom Possum - Crochet ePattern

10-15 testers needed again! Any yarn applicable but chunky/bulky preferred :slight_smile: Any colors can be used, I’d love to see some really creative trash babies!

I will close this and choose testers by Sunday Jan 29. Please have finished with feedback and photos by Feb 5th! Thanks so much in advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

41 Likes

Hi I’m an intermediate crocheter and would love to test this! I can have it done before February 5 too​:blush: this is sooo cute

8 Likes

Whenever you plan on releasing this, I will absolutely buy this pattern!! I want to make millions of trash babies :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I’m so interested in testing this!

7 Likes

So cute! I would love to test!

7 Likes

this is so cute i would love to test it! im new to ribblr but not crochet :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

I would DIE to test this possum! I love possums sm !! My instagram is moonlight._.crochet if you wanna check out some of my other makes :blush::heart:

9 Likes

Omg so cute! I would love to test this for you! I just bought a rainbow of colors lol so I can do it in any color :blush: you can check out my makes here or my Instagram (ami.mommy.boutique)

9 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @kiarosaurus
mickey mouse happy dance GIF by hoppip

8 Likes

I would absolutely LOVE to test this it is so cute! I have been crocheting for 2 years now!

7 Likes

I WOULD LOVE TO TEST THIS!!! I don’t really know what skill level I am in terms, but I feel I could definitely do this! If you’re still looking for testers, I’d love to test this!

7 Likes

Thank yoouuu :hugs:
Thanks Thank You GIF by bluesbear

7 Likes

This is so cute! Can i test?

7 Likes

I wish I had the yarn for this one. So cute. Good luck with this test :blush:

8 Likes

Oh my gosh i wish i had time for this one!! Ill be on the lookout for its release!

7 Likes

Omg I love it I would happily test this for you :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Would love to give a test
:innocent: :unicorn:

6 Likes

Would like to test. Thinking i have the perfect yarn for it :hugs:

4 Likes

Blossom possum is soo adorable!!:cherry_blossom: I would absolutely love to test for you, my instagram is @crafty_coll if you would like to see some of my other makes🩷

7 Likes

Id love to test for you!! I could try with worsted weight as i have those colours. But id make my own Pawpaw! Shes such a cutie!

6 Likes